Rehab Centers in Dallas, TX
Medical City Green Oaks Hospital offers Substance Use and Mental Health Care for ages 18 and over for Axis 1 Diagnoses of Substance Use Disorder, which require 24-hour nursing care. This may include a co-occurring disorder such as Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, Psychosis, Schizophrenia, and Co-Morbid Medical Disorders.
Structured programming includes:
• Alcohol and Drug Withdrawal Management
• 12 Step Groups - Daily AA Groups
• Community Meetings
• Reflection Groups
• Therapy Groups
• Leisure & Skills
• Recreational Therapy
• Spirituality Groups
• Recovery Groups led by Peer Navigators
• Chemical Dependency and Health Literacy Education.
Discharge planning may include:
• Transition to Residential Treatment
• Adult Day Treatment
• Intensive Outpatient
• AA/NA - Support Groups
• Outpatient Counseling and/or Medication Management
For more information on admission and inpatient services we offer at Medical City Green Oaks Hospital, call (972) 770-0818 24/7 for a free confidential assessment.