Integrated Behavioral Health Care in Dallas, TX
For many, gaining access to primary care services can be difficult, especially when it requires ongoing mental health services. Inconsistently treated chronic health issues oftentimes lead to treatment plan challenges.
At Medical City Green Oaks Hospital, we now offer solutions through an Integrated Outpatient Clinic. The integrated medicine for mental health at Medical City Green Oaks Hospital allows patients to receive high-quality care by our physicians who specialize in mental health and internal medicine at one location. Our psychiatrists offer medication management while our internal medicine physicians offer a wide range of primary care services.
By integrating psychiatry and medical care, our clinic is able to achieve their goal of providing primary care for patients currently unable to access such services. Our practitioners collaborate as a treatment team and we are staffed with substance abuse counselors who provides individual, couples and family counseling for age twelve and up.
We have access to social workers to help coordinate case management support services and financial counseling for those who are uninsured and in need of assistance. The clinic accepts most insurance plans.
Services available include Integrative Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Drug
The clinic offers the following services:
- Medication reviews and prescription refills
- Physical exams by a medical doctor
- Individual therapy
- Assistance with referrals and community resources
- Assistance with insurance
- Convenient location with same day appointments in most cases
The Clinic is conveniently located in Building C, Suite 528, right next door to Green Oaks on the Medical City Dallas campus. Our office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
To schedule an appointment please call (972) 770-1032.
Patient Registration Forms & Privacy Notices
If you are a new patient, please fill out the forms listed below in advance of your appointment to assist the staff in making sure that we have all the information necessary to provide you with quality care and treatment. Please bring the completed forms with you to your appointment.
- Health History
- Patient Registration
- HIPAA Acknowledgment and Consent
- Outpatient Clinic Pharmacy, Prescription and Appointment Information
- Conditions of Admission and Consent for Outpatient Care
- Authorization for Verbal Release of Medical Information
- Conditions of Admission Addendum
- Patient Education Suicide Risk Prevention
- Consent for Use and Release of Information
- Outpatient Grievance
- Outpatient Bill of Rights
- Infection Protection
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
We respect our patients’ dignity and pride. This document will explain your patient rights and responsibilities. It is part of your patient registration and is an important part of your health care plan.
This privacy notice describes how health information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (provided for you at your first visit)
- Aviso Sobre Las Practicas De Privacidad (
proporcionada por usteden su primera visita)
These forms require Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you may download it free here: